Dual Camera Simultaneous Acquisition
Do you have a single camera, dual-port Dragonfly and are you making the most of your time?
- Improve your productivity with simultaneous dual colour imaging
- e.g. half the time capturing a two colour volume of your sample
- Improve your live-cell temporal resolution and discover more.
- See what others are missing!
Upgrade to dual camera and take advantage of increased productivity and acquisitions speeds.
Do you want the best of both worlds, highest sensitivity and resolution?
- Make the most of Dragonfly’s exceptional low noise and add an iXon camera to detect signals not visible on other confocal solutions.
- Replace your Zyla and add a Sona 6 for the latest in sCMOS technology, with its back-illuminated sensor and superior cooling, to boost sensitivity in this higher resolution camera.
- You can have two different cameras with different pixel sizes and still use them simultaneously for the benefits explained above!