Zyla sCMOS has become a well established detector amongst physicists, biophysicists and astronomers, the advanced combination of speed, sensitivity and dynamic range enabling new ground to be broken.
View Specifications & Request Pricing
- Dual Amplifier – novel pixel architecture means you don’t need to pre-select gain. Access lowest read noise and full well depth simultaneously.
- 1000 fps – Access extremely fast frame rates through user definable Region of Interest control, suited to many applications within the physical sciences.
- GPU Express – for real time processing.
- Global Shutter – Zyla 5.5 offers this important mode that completely avoids spatial distortion, and ensures temporal correlation across all regions of the sensor. Achieve sub-microsecond inter-frame gaps in PIV applications.
- Low darkcurrent – Low read noise is complimented by extremely competitive darkcurrent, also ensuring minimized hot pixel blemishes.
- Cooling options – Standard camera air cools to 0°C up to +30°C ambient. Water cooled option available on request.
- Blemish correction maps and advanced control – Upon request, Andor provide bespoke capability to turn off/on blemish correction, for those who prefer to perform this themselves. Blemish maps can be provided.
- Compact and Light – the extremely small volume footprint of Zyla renders it adaptable to intricate optical set-ups.